Our Mission Statement
Our Butler optometrist is dedicated to earning your trust and exceeding your expectations. We take pride in having the skills and knowledge needed to provide you with excellent eye care.
Stirling Eyecare Center, a nationally recognized Vision Source practice of optometry, was established in 1993. Stirling Eyecare Center has prided itself on its quality and exceeding expectations. That is why our eye doctor has grown the practice to into one of the largest and most successful independent optometric practices in Butler County, serving the Butler area and surrounding counties. Get Directions.
Our Patients Say It Best...
Our Eye Doctors
Dr. Michael Higgins and Dr. Claudia Gonzalez
Our Butler PA Optometrists are passionate about providing the highest quality eye care combined with a friendly and welcoming environment for new and existing patients. Our practice offers a wide variety of services from comprehensive eye exams to the management of eye diseases such as Glaucoma and Diabetic Retinopathy.
Request An Appointment
Dry Eye Center
- Monday:9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday:9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday:10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday:9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday:9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday:By Appointment Only
What Makes Us Different
- We have the latest technology, and pride ourselves on staying current by updating equipment annually
- Every patient who wants to purchase glasses is given a personal style consultant, who assists them in frame and lens selection
- We have high-end frames, as well as fashionable, reasonably-priced ones to suit all budgets
- We accept Care-Credit. Our medical exams and vision exams are 50/50
- We treat dry eye patients, glaucoma patients, diabetic patients, as well as perform routine eye exams.
- We treat any and all medical emergencies. Our doctors have detected diabetes, high blood pressure, and cholesterol issues that were unknown to patients before having their eyes checked at their yearly eye exam
- We have a wide variety of contact lenses to fit every need; including dailies, multi focal, colored contacts, and extended wear contacts
- We accept walk-in patients who want to purchase glasses, with any valid prescription
- Our doctors are educated and trained in fitting amniotic membranes for healing of severe dry eyes/damaged corneas
- We have equipment that allows us to perform non-dilated exams, if circumstances allow