New & Established Patients Alike
Are Always Welcome at Stirling Eyecare!
Stirling Eyecare Center, a nationally recognized Vision Source practice of optometry, was established in 1993. Stirling Eyecare Center has prided itself on its quality and exceeding expectations. That is why our eye doctor has grown the practice to into one of the largest and most successful independent optometric practices in Butler County, serving the Butler area and surrounding counties.
Our Mission Statement
Our Butler optometrist is dedicated to earning your trust and exceeding your expectations. We take pride in having the skills and knowledge needed to provide you with excellent eye care.
What makes Stirling Eye Care Center different from all the others?
- We have the latest technology, and pride ourselves on staying current by updating equipment annually
- Every patient who wants to purchase glasses is given a personal style consultant, who assists them in frame and lens selection
- We have high-end frames, as well as fashionable, reasonably-priced ones to suit all budgets
- We accept Care-Credit. Our medical exams and vision exams are 50/50
- We treat dry eye patients, glaucoma patients, diabetic patients, as well as perform routine eye exams.
- We treat any and all medical emergencies. Our doctors have detected diabetes, high blood pressure, and cholesterol issues that were unknown to patients before having their eyes checked at their yearly eye exam
- We have a wide variety of contact lenses to fit every need; including dailies, multi focal, colored contacts, and extended wear contacts
- We accept walk-in patients who want to purchase glasses, with any valid prescription
- Our doctors are educated and trained in fitting amniotic membranes for healing of severe dry eyes/damaged corneas
- We have equipment that allows us to perform non-dilated exams, if circumstances allow
What's New In The Practice?
in providing excellent eye care.
She graduated with clinical honors, and has had extensive training in contact lenses, the diagnosis and treatment of eye conditions such as dry eye, ocular allergies, red eyes, macular degeneration, glaucoma and other eye diseases.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Dean, contact us today at 724-285-2618
This remarkable wavefront device uses the most advanced technologies available to help us measure and diagnose your vision much more thoroughly than has ever been possible before. It’s your real life vision so we can see what YOU see during the day and at night. The result is the best possible prescription eyeglasses and contact lenses for your lifestyle.
What Our Patients Say About Us
See Us In Action!
Stirling Eyecare Center
166 Point Plz
Butler, PA 16001
|Monday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||By Appointment Only|